Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Family Photo Shoot

I finally got a blog up for my pictures! :D I'm super excited to get this thing started (if i can figure it out haha)
Here are some pictures from my most recent photo shoot! This family was so fun to work with! They're all so photogenic, and it was a blast! I've started saving (again) for a new camera, I'm super excited! maybe someday I'll learn better how to use photo shop and stuff. I'm learning as I go :) as this this my first post there are a couple people I want to say thanks to. First and foremost my Mom for always helping me out with anything I need. Also for being the creative one and coming up with a name for the blog (isn't it cute?). Next to Jocelin Blohm! she is an incredible photographer and I wouldn't have any idea what i'm doing without her! and of course to any of my friends who act as models for me so I can practice!..... And so the adventure begins...

-Sariah  


































































































No comments:

Post a Comment